Many men (many, many, many, many, many men; excuse the 50 Cent reference) dream of the day when they will finally lay their head down on a pillow and have a beautiful woman to cuddle with and keep them warm at night. PlayerSupreme often mentions this in his videos, how good it feels to not sleep alone, to be able to wake up and have the comforts of a feminine beauty within your reach.
Fellows, I have been living with a lady here in Guangzhou, China for the past month. After a long day of work, it is a pleasure to recharge with her every night (and morning too). A pleasure to wake up in the middle of the night and have her there. A pleasure to learn little Chinese words, and forget them, only remembering the sounds of her voice as I indulge myself in her.
It’s not all good though. Living with another person has disrupted the flow of my life in several ways. In this article, I will get into the pros and cons of living with a woman, at least from my perspective, within the confines of this particular relationship.
- Living in China with a person that speaks Chinese makes day-to-day life much more accessible. Hopefully I can pick up a few useful words and phrases here and there too.
- I get my needs met every morning and every night without having to spend time or money hunting in nightclubs, pubs, or online.
- I get a front-row seat to feminine behavior, including the facts that yes, women poop and even watch porn too. This takes them off of the pedestal that some men have been conditioned to place them upon.
- My girl is from Hunan, so that means delicious spicy food. Having a woman help me with life at home makes things a lot easier given my work schedule.
- Most Chinese women that I have spent time with like to wake up late. This along with the fact that businesses, including gyms, tend to open late in the morning here makes it hard to get on the grind early in the morning. Ms. Changsha is no different.
- Having easy access to her “mana pool” makes it hard to leave the bed. It is enticing to just want to lay up inside of her all day, dismissing any responsibility that I have.
- Not being in the Game can lead to atrophy. Of course, keeping a relationship fresh requires the usage of Game as well, as PlayerSupreme teaches and demonstrates.
- Living with a woman makes it harder to facilitate hooking up with other women since I wouldn’t be able to bring them over to my pad. I am not really trying to live a “hot player lifestyle” right now though,since I am more focused on improving my financial situation.
For the time being, living with Ms. Changsha has been beneficial. Not having to deal with sexual frustration, and not having to go on the hunt all of the time frees up my time to focus on making money. I also have a potential future business partner that speaks Chinese and someone to bounce ideas off of when she’s not bouncing that booty on me.
This is where I usually say protect yourself at all times, but going in bare has been feeling too good.